We are constantly looking for ways to heal and rejuvenate skin through proper nourishment, countering the affects of the some of the harmful factors mentioned earlier and also safe, reliable and effective treatments for various ailments like acne, psoriasis and eczema.
Acne vulgaris commonly called as just acne. Is primarily a skin condition affecting areas with high density of oil glands and is usually seen in individuals from just before puberty to until the age of 30 years. But, it’s not uncommon for acne to persist beyond the age of 40. A known cause is the blockage of the pores of the oil glands due to excess secretion of sebum. Sebum production rises during the teens due to increased hormonal activity. Once the glands are blocked, An obvious increase in the size of the gland results in either the gland being visible as an ugly nodule or might get infected which leads to the collection of pus and causes redness and tenderness around the area. Acne might rarely be a severe health problem, but it is advised that it be detected and treated early to prevent loss of self-confidence in young teens. As unfortunate as it is, the way we look impacts our self-esteem drastically. Prompt and thorough treatment reduces the lesions on the face as well prevents scars from appearing on the face which might lower an individuals self-esteem over a longer duration.
Our recommended treatment for acne is A-clear. Proven to be more effective than retinoids
Psoriasis is one of the diseases considered as auto-immune diseases. It’s our very own immune system which forces our skin to regenerate excessively even when not needed. It is known to be a genetic disease influenced by environmental factors like sunlight, irritants, injuries and pretty much anything which might cause the trigger of the immune system to repair the skin.
There are 5 types of Psoriasis depending on how it presents.
- Plaque Psoriasis: Is characterised by Red patches with white scales on top. This variety is the most common and is seen in almost 9 out of 10 affected individuals
- Guttate Psoriasis: Have lesions shaped like a teardrop
- Pustular Psoriasis: Characterised by small sterile pus-filled lesions. They are not infectious.
- Inverse Psoriasis is seen as reddish patches appearing in the folds of skin
- Erythrodermic Psoriasis can evolve from any of the above types wherein the lesions become very extensive and occupy a significant portion of the skin surface.
Atrisor is the latest avatar of our psoriasis treatment which we developed over the years through thorough research and credible clinical trials. After-all, evidence is key.